Vacuum Pumps for Erectile Problems
One of the most effective ways to gain and maintain an erection, vacuum pumps will help 9 out of 10 men who are having difficulty with achieving an erection. The simple-to-use, effective design of our vacuum erection device can make a genuine difference, particularly when you choose the best pump available on the market.
We’re proud to be the manufacturers of VaxAid, the single best vacuum pump around. Because we've built VaxAid to avoid the frustrations associated with other vacuum pumps, you can be completely confident when you shop VaxAid. On this page, we’re explaining some of the science behind how vacuum pumps actually work - and why VaxAid is the best choice around.
The Mechanics of Vacuum Pumps for ED
While vacuum erection devices are sometimes marketed and sold as sex toys, there is a very scientific explanation for why they help with symptoms of ED. Unfortunately, many people simply don't know what vacuum pumps do, with popular culture leading many to believe that pumps might super-charge the libido, practically double penis size, or any number of other claims. This misunderstanding has led to many being reluctant to consider the pumps as a legitimate medical treatment.
However, the mechanical basis for vacuum pumps is completely science-backed. Vacuum pumps work by forming a vacuum around the penis. This vacuum helps blood flow into the penis, while a constrictive band is placed around the base of the penis to maintain the erection. The process is completely scientific, and repeated use has shown to result in longer-lasting erections over time.
Historically, there have been some drawbacks for vacuum pumps, with many finding the pumps somewhat awkward to use. We’ve designed VaxAid as a direct response to these issues, making the pumps easy to use in both air and water.
Vacuum pumps can be used to help anyone who is suffering from erectile dysfunction symptoms, including:
- Poor blood flow into the penis
- Excess blood flow out of the penis during erection
- Damage to nerves that control the erection reflex
- Because vacuum pumps are safe to use and have no long-term side effects, they are also sometimes recommended for anxiety-based ED
There are dozens of issues that can potentially cause ED, including a number of potential physical and mental health problems like cardiovascular issues, stress, depression, anxiety, sleep apnea, low testosterone levels, and more – which is why if you’re having difficulty maintaining an erection, it’s important to talk to your doctor first.
High-Performance ED VaxAid Pumps
VaxAid is the single most advanced vacuum pump available today. Following research and feedback from users across the world, we’ve built VaxAid to completely solve the most common issues reported with vacuum pumps:
- Versatile Design: Uniquely, VaxAid can be used in water as well as air, making it ideal for in-shower or bath use.
- High-Power Performance: For fast, effective performance, VaxAid delivers significant power, with VaxAid Deluxe letting users achieve the maximum legally safe level of pressure.
- Discreet Use: Designed to be used in the privacy of your own bathroom, making it the ideal option for discreetly restoring sexual function.